1.5

I purchased a suspension kit from laurel mustang 2 1/2 months ago.They were supposed to send tie rods from a different mustang but sent a different pair.

I had to purchase elsewhere to get my job done so I returned the old tie rods and was told they would refund since they made the mistake. I have made over 10 calls and have been given the run around. To this day I have not received my refund! Every time I call and ask to speak to a manager I'm told they are busy and will call me later that day.

I have yet to receive a call from anyone.I've been told they will e-mail me, nothing!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of suspension kit from Laurel Mountain Mustang. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $36 and wants Laurel Mountain Mustang to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was restoring 3 cars and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Laurel Mountain Mustang for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Laurel Mountain Mustang?

Comments