3.8

I ordered carpet and some dynacorn trunk panels from them about 2 months ago.A week after I place the order, they claim a trunk panel is on backorder, will take an extra week to ship, no big deal...right.

Well, one weeks turns into 2 weeks so I call again, they say it's on the truck, should be here tomorrow. Next week, same thing, same story...but I also ask about the carpet, they say they ordered it from the manufacturer and is drop shipped so there must be a hold up on their end. A month has gone by since I placed my order, and I finally receive the carpet, only the invoice states it was ordered 3 days before I got it...LMM never placed the order! So I call them again to get the status on back-ordered parts and bring this to light, they tell me the parts are on the truck...again.

I told them I wanted to cancel the remainder of the order, which really pissed of the lady on the phone. A week goes by and I call to see where my money is...they say the cancellation request was "approved" and the funds should go out "today or tomorrow".

It's now been 2 weeks since my cancellation, and today I received an email saying the parts were shipped, as they couldn't cancel the order once the order was placed with the manufacturer.Terrible, terrible, terrible....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prices and most parts were good and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and how they treat customers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of mustang parts and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Laurel Mountain Mustang needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mustang parts in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Laurel Mountain Mustang.

Had an Experience with Laurel Mountain Mustang?

Comments